Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

All Time Favorite Nail Polishes



When I'm in a nail polish rut, I always find myself coming back to these six shades. I find that these colours suit me and look good on my nails. On the left are my two most loved, they are from Maybelline and are their super stay 7 day polishes. First up is Uptown Blue, a bright pastel blue that looks amazing with a tan. Next is Pink In The Park, a baby pink that transforms your nails to look more fresh. The formula of these is like no other, it is super opaque with just two coats and lives up to its name lasting sometimes more than seven days on the nails. It doesn't stop there the brush is wide and just fits the nail making a much easier application.

Moving onto Essie, these are just the best and you can't really go wrong with them. My favourite shades are Bikini So Teeny (a sparkling cornflower blue), Lilacism (a satiny smooth lilac), Mint Candy Apple (a pastel mint) lastly, Toggle To The Top (a burgundy with cranberry shimmer). Essie's brushes aren't as good as the maybelline ones but they are still good as in the brush is wide enough to distribute the right amount of varnish for the nail, formula wise it doesn't last as long as seven days but still lasts for 3-4 days before chipping.

All of these polishes I would highly recommend and I couldn't fault them even if I wanted to. The colours are just pure perfection. What are your favourite polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment