Pages

Sunday 2 November 2014

No Concealer Creasing Here..


No doubt my concealer has trouble staying where I put it in the morning, and I'm not a big fan of touching up during the day especially concealer. So I was on the hunt to find the perfect powder that sets and also make my concealer last throughout the long day without creasing.

I found it really hard to not spend a ridiculous amount of money just on an under eye powder and I didn't want to settle for just an ordinary powder as it doesn't work as well for under the eyes. With that in mind I was looking for a yellow toned powder as I heard that the colour really makes that area brighter and make you look more awake. I was inspired by products like the Ben Nye banana powder and the banana powder from Anastasia Beverly Hills.



I finally found one that is truly perfection! The Soap & Glory Instant Retouch Pressed Powder has amazing qualities for only £12. It sets your concealer all day and is very lightweight so it doesn't cake up. With it being yellow it contributes to making you look brighter and healthier but this has to built up as a thin layer is nearly translusent but don't worry it still feels like you have nothing on. It also has a silky/satin finish to feel velvety soft, this makes other products blend seamlessly into it and looks flawlessly smooth.

I think it might not be too long before I have to buy another!

No comments:

Post a Comment