Pages

Tuesday 4 November 2014

My Morning Moisturiser


This La Roche-Posay Rosaliac moisturiser has been my go to moisturiser for about 2 months now, and its safe to say I can't do my makeup without putting this on first! I know big statement right? I first heard about this when Amelia Liana was raving about it on her youtube channel, and I had to go buy it. The words hydrating and anti-redness really caught my eye and made me want it.


It has a green tint to it making it counteract the redness in your skin but don't worry this won't turn your skin green, it is very subtle but has a big effect. The other bonus to it is that it super hydrating, I love using this because I know that my foundation will go on smoothly on top of it and not stick to any dry patches that I may have. This isn't a thick moisturiser that takes forever to sink in, at first its thick and tacky but just leave it about 30 seconds to sink in and then your good to go!

Whats you're morning moisturiser?

No comments:

Post a Comment