Pages

Thursday 21 August 2014

Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Brush Set


I am a massive fan of the Real Techniques brushes but when this set came out I wasn't set on buying them. After a long time debating I finally splurged on the white handled duo-fiber brushes. Having these brushes for some time now I've realised that I use them a lot more then I thought I would.

The 3 piece set is amazing quality and they do really well to distribute the product without going on too thick and cakey. If you're looking for a lightweight application then you're reading the right post.


First in the set is the Duo-Fiber Face Brush (T). This is reasonably sized brush as it fits into all of those tricky spaces on the face such as under the eyes. I like to use this for powder as it brushes a light even layer of powder onto the face. You could use this brush for all powdered products and even liquids and creams for an airbrushed finish.

In the middle we have the Duo-Fiber Eye Brush. This is handy for blending, I sometimes use this for blending eye shadows together or for buffing in my concealer under the eyes or on blemishes. Again the duo-fiber bristles give an airbrush finish so I especially love using this for concealer.

Lastly is the Duo-Fiber Contour Brush (B), I use this for pretty much the same things as the face brush but the smaller size means more accuracy in those harder to get places, and like the name suggests it is very good for that all important contour. The thin small bristles fit perfectly under the cheekbones and blend for a natural look.

Have you tried the Duo-Fiber brushes for Real Techniques?

No comments:

Post a Comment