Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

Stay Matte All Day


Recently my skin has become a bit of an oily mess and I was in desperate need to find a product that would help keep my makeup looking matte and on all day. In comes Rimmel Stay Matte duo. When these launched I didn't really look into them but when wondering the isles of boots I found these gems. I was intrigued of the matte properties they had and I liked that it came in a primer and also a foundation to match.

First lets start off with the primer. When it comes out of the tube it is not so different from a moisturiser, it is white and has a creamy texture to it. Then when rubbed into the skin it sinks down to leave a velvety finish thats not greasy. I prefer these types of primers to the silicone ones as it doesn't make my skin feel greasy hence more oily.

Moving on to the foundation I didn't think I would like this as much as I do now. This is a light-weight shine control mousse foundation that gives the skin an even completion and covers any blemishes and imperfections. What I love about it is that it doesn't look cakey on the skin and doesn't feel thick as some mousses can sometimes tend to do. It sits well on the skin and as it being matte the lasting power is very good.

Alone the products work well with other primers and foundations but when used together your skin really does stay matte all day. Will you be trying these matte goods from Rimmel?

No comments:

Post a Comment