Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


I have to admit I wasn't the sort of girl who was into skincare at all apart from face wash. Recently I've become a bit of a crazy person and buying more than I need. When this product was first raved about and had the title of being the Bioderma dupe I just had to get my hands on it. Boy am I glad I did! This water like liquid is amazing at just about removing anything you want it too.

I just pop enough on a cotton pad or two and swipe everything away. What I love about this is that once the makeup is removed it doesn't then leave an oily residue over the skin it just feels damp and drys normally.


Another thing that is handy about this product is that it is so easy to get, being available at Boots and being cheap it's an absolute steal!

2 comments:

  1. I love this water too, it works so well and isnt pricey either xx

    Sweet Electric Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its something silly like £5!!xx

      Delete