Pages

Sunday 18 May 2014

Best Mascara Ever?


Can this be the best mascara ever? Bold statement I know but recently I bought the Benefit They're Real mascara and I have fallen completely in love with it! I've tried this mascara a couple of times and don't recall it being this good. The main reason why is because I think mine were slightly dried out. However a brand spanking new one is a long, volume packed false lash effect in a bottle. I always have trouble trying to find the perfect mascara that does everything but I think this might be the one.


 Naturally my lashes are long and straight but the wand is plastic and packed full of short stubby bristles that grab every lash right at the root giving you mega lashes and ones that are separated evenly with no clumps to give a natural look, although it can be built up to a much more dramatic look. The end however is a little different as it allows you to poke the lashes that are drooping down upwards to give them the extra lift they need. 

The formula is something special, lasts all day and does not budge meaning its hard to remove but well worth it for not getting mascara transfer under your eyes throughout the day.


To finish off, lets talk packaging. When it comes down to it, Benefit seem to have it pretty much covered.

Will this be your perfect mascara? Click here to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment