Pages

Thursday 17 April 2014

Scrub-a-dub-dub


If I'm going for a bold lip or something matte, I dig around for these babies first. Usually my lips are in really bad condition so if I'm going to pull of a look whether it's a daring red lip and a sultry matte look I will hunt around for these Lush Lip Scrubs and give my lips a good exfoliating session before hand to make sure the lipstick doesn't stick to the uneven surface and flake away.


I have the flavours Bubblegum and Mint Julips. I prefer the Mint Jilips one as it tastes like mint chocolate (which is my favourite chocolate).

The idea of these little scrubs is amazing. The scrub doesn't harm your lips and once the sugar is all licked off, it leaves your lips feeling super soft and not cracked!


A must have if you love those bold colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment