Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Save or Splurge? Bronzer



Now lets be honest here, we all love to save a little bit of money here and there whenever we can but is buying the cheapest always best? Here I have two products one from the drugstore and the other a higher end product. I have compared these two bronzers to see if I can help save those few from splurging out on just one product.

First up is the drugstore bronzer. NYC's Smooth Skin bronzer is a bargain if you want a light, sheer tint on the cheeks. All for just £1.99! Now because it is so inexpensive it means that the packaging is cheap and flimsy. (Especially the lid attachment!) Ive noticed from testing this bronzer that the lasting power isn't all that great either. Throughout the day it begins to go patchy and not look so attractive.


On the higher end of the scale is the cult product NARS Laguna. Before I bought this, I was convinced that it wasn't all that special because of it's hefty price tag of £26. But since I was in america I decided to brave the price and buy this beauty. I have never been more wrong! Laguna is a beautiful bronzer that lasts all day and even through the night without going patchy. The packaging is sleek and attractive and will not break in the first two weeks of using it.


So is it a save or a splurge? In my opinion I would splurge and buy the NARS Laguna because it is a long lasting product that will satisfy your every need, whether its a golden glow or a heavy contour, this bronzer can do it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment