Pages

Sunday 16 March 2014

Make Me Blush



Now I never used to be a fan of blusher, but since my trip to america where I bought two I decided to give what the drugstore had to offer a try. I already had the HD Brows and the Look blushers and didn't really use them because I have a natural rosy complexion to start of with and was a bit afraid of how they looked in the pan. Like I said I am now addicted and can't stop buying up the little prizes in boots.


On the left is the Rimmel London blush in 050 Live Pink. This is a lovely bright pink with a small gold shimmer running through it. Although it may look bright it comes up on the skin as a very pale pink that gives you a healthy rosy flush.

In the middle is Look Beauty's blush in the shade Flush. If your looking for a very shimmery but sheer blush then look no further. The colours coral and a hint of gold make you feel like a glowing goddess. Perfect for medium to darker skin tones.

On the right we have the HD Brows blush the shade Blusher 2. Now I have to admit I am a little scared of this blush as it is on the darker side, however it transfers onto the skin as very sheer (depending how much you put on) with a gold shimmery pink thats not rosy. Perfect for the Autumnal season.


Top left corner is Seventeen's blush. This is a rather new launch from seventeen and an odd looking one at that. But this blush is suitable for any girl on the go. Its an all in one product that has a stamp like applicator (hence the name cheek stamp) that distributes just the right amount of product. For the colour, its a sheer coral that can also be worn as a bronzer too!

Bottom left corner is Mac's blush in Stereo Rose. I was lucky enough to get my hands on this blusher as it is a limited addition favourite. This has to be my favourite out of all the blushers. Even though it looks quite dark it doesn't however on the cheeks, its a subtle light pink that gives you a glowing look with just a dusting.

Lastly, in the top right corner is Hourglass Ambient lighting blush in Luminous Flush. Can we just admire this beauty for just a second... not only is the packaging absolutely stunning but the colour is extra special. A light baby pink goes on a dream and doesn't have any shimmer in it. Perfect for an english rose look.


What are your favourite blushers?

No comments:

Post a Comment