Pages

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Charity Shop Finds


Recently, I've been finding myself quite often wondering into charity shops to have a good nosey around and have been picking up little gems. I thought I'd share with you what I picked up and hopefully encourage more of you to take those steps into a charity shop.

Firstly, I picked up three different sized necklaces. All of which have their own unique and querky design. On the left is a long gold chain with a tiger's eye pendent in the centre. In the middle is a mid- length silver chain with a six pence coin surrounded by silver detailing. On the right is a short gold chain with brown and orange beads holding gold pendents that when worn is really flattering to the neck line. All came to only £5.50!

  
Next, is this gorgeous small black velvet shoulder bag with black detailing. This is perfect for carrying just what you need and is statement piece that will give any outfit a pick up. I got this for £4!


Last but certainly not least is this slightly oversized Bruce Springsteen t-shirt. Hopefully I'm not the only one who shops in the mens section, but this beauty caught my eye. I'm a massive fan of t-shirts like this one and it was a bargain at only £2.50!

Do you shop at charity shops?

No comments:

Post a Comment